Upcoming Screening Dates
Saturday, September 23, 2018
Waukesha Expo Center - Waukesha
Face-to-Face With Kidney Disease
KEEP Healthy is the National Kidney Foundation’s frontline effort against kidney disease. In local communities throughout Wisconsin, KEEP Healthy provides quick tests and assesses risk factors and early signs of kidney damage. During the screening, participants receive education about ways to keep their kidneys healthy and reduce risk. This is one of NKFW’s signature programs and the most immediate way we fight kidney disease and help men, women and families here in Wisconsin.
During a typical KEEP Healthy screening, the following services are provided to participants:
- Risk survey
- Blood pressure check
- Body mass index (BMI) measurement
- ACR Urine Test
- Consultation with a doctor or other medical professional
- Educational materials and tools to help support a healthier lifestyle
- Information regarding the healthcare marketplace and other local resources
- Resources participants can share with their healthcare provider
Interested in Volunteering at a Screening?
To be notified of screening volunteer opportunities, email email@example.com.
Learn More About Kidney Health
To learn more about kidneys, diabetes and blood pressure, request your free Kidney Health Kit.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 414-897-8669 (800-543-6393 toll-free)
Want to Be Screened or Host a Screening?
Call 414-897-8669 or email email@example.com